Solved: LOW fps with a 2D game??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

El CaNa

Hi everyone
Here's my problem:
I assume most of you what the program Fraps does. So, when i want to make a vid with Soldat( a 2D game), the fps drop really low(15) when I start recording. When I'm not, its keep up at 60, with a -/+1 variation.
I currently have no graphics, so im not sure if its because of that. I'm running the game with VIA Chrome9 HC IGP.
Thanks to all.

Oh, and by the way, how do you make the title of the thread bold? :eek:

Fraps is a program which you need a really good computer to run, it does everything on the fly, so you need a fast computer... no gfx card = really slow computer, with any game whilst using fraps...

El CaNa

Psynapse said:
Fraps is a program which you need a really good computer to run, it does everything on the fly, so you need a fast computer... no gfx card = really slow computer, with any game whilst using fraps...
Ok, thought so. More RAM would also help too i guess.
Thanks a lot!(y)

Couriant

James
Yeah, intergrated graphics are not that great to begin with, like Psynapse has mentioned.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online