1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Mac Mini Blurry Screen on Dell Flat Screen

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by soonergirl99, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soonergirl99

soonergirl99 Thread Starter

I have a Mac Mini (bought August 2009) and I use the 20" Dell flat screen monitor I used with my old Dell desktop. It looks like there are black streaks going from left to right on the screen. It does not do this all the time but is doing it more often in the past few days than it did before.

Is my monitor "going out" or is it something else?

Thanks!

Gina

Follow the link below to see a screen shot of my screen:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/...rry Screen/Screenshot2010-04-06at73645AM1.png

2. soonergirl99

soonergirl99 Thread Starter

I purchased a new 24" flat screen LCD monitor and the blurry screen has corrected itself. I guess my Dell 20" was going out.

Thanks anyway and have a great weekend!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!