1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Major Help with my Connection

Discussion in 'Games' started by RedSpades, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RedSpades

RedSpades Thread Starter

It is me again but don't worry. I got the problem fixed and I would like to share it with you all so next time, if someone posts the same problem, you guys have the answer here.

So what caused the freezing during gameplay was my wireless zero configuration. Someone told me this so I thought, hmm, what if I was to stop it. Would it work?

So I did the following:

- Click Start then Control Panel.
    - Now click on Administative Tools.
    - Click Services.
    - New window should popup that shows a list of services. Scroll the list until you find 'Wireless Zero Configuration'.
    - Right click it and click 'Stop' or left click it and click 'Stop the service' on the left menu.

- Start Quake III Arena and the problem is fixed.

;)

2. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539498

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice