1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Making a video clip

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by verdigo, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. verdigo

verdigo Thread Starter

I have a lot of video clips and I want to take a small part of each one,put them all together,add some music and make a brand new video clip.My main problem is how can I cut a video clip to small pieces,to get the part I need?

2. strongbad8500

strongbad8500

You can use Windows Movie Maker.

3. verdigo

verdigo Thread Starter

I think windows movie maker don't have the ability to cut a video clip to small parts

4. strongbad8500

strongbad8500

It can, go into Movie Maker and click import video, find the video you want to import, then in the collection portion of the screen double click on your clip. it will start playing on the right side of the screen in a media player window, on the bottom of that window is a button that looks like a clip being cut in half, click that at the point that you want the clip to be split.

5. verdigo

verdigo Thread Starter

Yes you're right.Thank you

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/771444

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice