Solved: mechanical drawing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

2whldreams

Greetings.

I need software that allows random parallel lines to be made equidistant from one another for a Logo project. Also, arcs but not necessarily circles.

I tried Word 2007 but there are not enough reference lines to ascertain whether everything is parallel, equidistant, etc.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

valis

I'm going to move this to digital imaging; you will probably get more looks at it there.

and welcome to TSG. :)

Noyb

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Jay
Luckily, I was just hanging around.
With Photoshop, you could also animate those parallel lines and arcs
100.gif

Copied from another computer forum:

"On behalf of Adobe Systems Incorporated ...

You have heard wrong! Adobe is absolutely not providing free copies of CS2!

What is true is that Adobe is terminating the activation servers for CS2 and that for existing licensed users of CS2 who need to reinstall their software, copies of CS2 that don't require activation but do require valid serial numbers are available. (Special serial numbers are provided on the page for each product download.)
You are only legally entitled to download and install with that serial number if you have a valid license to the product!

Effective December 13, Adobe disabled the activation server for CS2 products and Acrobat 7 because of a technical glitch. These products were released over 7 years ago and do not run on many modern operating systems. But to ensure that any customers activating those old versions can continue to use their software, we issued a serial number directly to those customers. While this might be interpreted as Adobe giving away software for free, we did it to help our customers."

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online