Solved: Merge without Mail Merge?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RallyN4more

I have created a form in word that has several pages within it. It is mainly all text that will be filled into the form and a few that will be filled in with amounts. There are blanks in the form for date, name, address, etc... that are in several places throughout the document.

I am wanting to merge some of the text fields so that when they type the date in one it puts it in all the other date fields as well. I have searched all over the internet and Microsoft site but still can't find anything merging just the text fields. Does anyone know if this can be done?

I attached one of the smaller forms for an example...I need all fill-in boxes that have the same name to merge. Some words are missing due to taking out business info, etc...

Attachments

RallyN4more

After searching all over this forum I finally found my answer in another post! The person was asking the same question as me but had worded differently.

The post was How do I make a form repeat in Word? started by mperilloux on 10/28/2007.

The answer that was posted to that thread by Administrator Anne Troy on 10/29/2007 contained this link

http://www.officearticles.com/word/create_a_reference_to_a_bookmark_in_microsoft_word.htm

It was exactly what I needed...Thank You Anne!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online