1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Microphone doesnt work in CS and CS:S Please help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by thrash_til_death, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. thrash_til_death

thrash_til_death Thread Starter

ok heres my problem and i would like as much help as i can because this is really anoying me. ok so my proplem here is with my microphone its a headset but i only use the mic and i only really use it for games. when i go on a server i hold down the button ive binded "v" and the little sound symbol comes up BUT no one can hear me and ive checked all the the settings for it and it has been working up till a day or two ago i have no idea why its stoped working. ive tryed voice loop thing and i can hear my self it works on steam convos and msn ect. but not in cs and cs:s ive enabled it and still nothin. :(

please help.
    thanks in advance

2. thrash_til_death

thrash_til_death Thread Starter

its fixed BUT i had to reinstall windows and i don't think u want to do that but i wouldn't have reinstalled it but my computer got a virus believe it or not and it forced me to. i suggest never pulling the mic in and out because i haven't touched it since i reinstalled and it works fine and i think HLSS may interfere im not sure. anyway thanks for not helping ;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/764187