Solved: Microsoft Access Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Brockk4

Hello. Whenever I try to use the Microsoft Access 2007 "Wizards" to help create something, an error message comes up stating "Error in DLL." Sometimes this error causes Access to shut itself down completely. I've tried reinstalling, but the problem has persisted. Any ideas? Thanks!

OBP

Did you re-install Office? As the DLL in question may not be used just by Access.
You also need to check your "Updates" as well.
Has this happened recently or has it always been like it?

Brockk4

Yeah, I reinstalled all of microsoft office. I just started using access, but it's been happening every time i've used it. What do you mean by "Check your updates"??? Any other ideas??

OBP

Microsoft Office Downloads and Updates.
Do you know which dll it is?

OBP

Brockk, you need to check your VBA Library References to see if you have any listed as "Missing".

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online