Solved: Microsoft Money Sunset will not stay open

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Elliek

I recently did some "clean ups" on my pc and now when I try to open Microsoft Money Sunset I get an error message that a problem has been encountered and needs to close. I really need to open this so I can do my taxes (and then FAFSA for my son.) I tried re-downloading it but that didn't change anything. I also tried to do a system restore but it wouldn't go back more than 3 days and did not help.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 2045 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller, 96 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152617 MB, Free - 82466 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Computer Corp., 0K8980
Antivirus: Norton 360, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Elliek

Good question. CC Cleaner, a registry cleaner, maybe some other stuff. I know, really really dumb not to know what you are doing and doing it anyway. Fortunately, I opened Quicken and found that most of the data is there, just have to rename half of the entries... for the whole year 2012. :( I just like MM better, but time to give it up I guess.

Thanks for replying anyway.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online