1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Microsoft Vista Upgrade Program

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by techy689, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techy689

techy689 Thread Starter

Anyone know when the cd's be shipped out for the free Vista upgrade? And how long until we get a copy?

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Its somewhat up to the manufacturer of your system on how fast they will ship out the upgrades. But its still a few days before Vista is released. Also be aware that you need to apply to get the Vista upgrade, its not just being shipped out to anyone who's bought a computer within the time period.

3. techy689

techy689 Thread Starter

yea i no... i signed up a month back. my coa and pop have been validated. im just waiting to hear the ship date. also, i think there is an error with the site right now because before they add new features to the upgrade site you could check your current order status... now when you try to it doesnt allow you to enter the full order number.....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537555

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice