Solved: Mighty Mouse blues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cal UK

So had my iMac about a month and the mighty mouse is being a pain in the arse. I can't scroll down with the wheel. Is this a "mucked up ;) " mouse or does the wheel just need a clean? Also how would I clean it? BTW it's wireless, and it has no problem scrolling up and sideways.

take it to an apple retail store and ask them if they can fix it for you. its going to be free (unless they have you replace it)

Hi ... I totally hear you on the scroll wheel not working after a month. Been there/done that!

Yes, it needs cleaned. I had the exact same problem 6 weeks after I got mine. It is surprisingly easy to clean. Here are the official instructions from Apple on how to clean it.

Hope that helps. :)

Cal UK

Thanks Yankee Rose I followed the apple instructions and it worked cheers mate!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online