1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Mini Disc adapter

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ozziebeanie, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ozziebeanie

ozziebeanie Thread Starter

First Name:
    Serena
    Hi All

Attached is a picture of a Mini Disc Adapter and after a long search I am having problems trying to find out who sells them, because my main computer has a slot instead of a draw to load dvd/cd's into it does not take the little mini cd's that often come with hardware purchased with software to put on your computer.

I have to load it on to the other computer, copy all that is on the disc and put it on my external drive then transfer it to the main computer.

I know I could set it up to transfer from one computer to another but I don't want to have two computers on to do one job

if anyone knows where I can buy these, on line or at a physical store, (does not matter what country) could you pass that info on, much appreciated

Attached Files:

2. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

3. ozziebeanie

First Name:
    Serena
    Thanks DaveBurnett, forgot that eBay sells new stuff as well, much appreciated, love your status

4. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

You're welcome.
    You might like this one then:

"I can't remember the last time I forgot something ;)"

5. ozziebeanie

First Name:
    Serena
    hahaha sounds like me

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1122702

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice