1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: mirror image of pdf

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by asdfght5, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. asdfght5

asdfght5 Thread Starter

Is there a way to make a mirror image of a pdf? I've also seen it called "flipping."

I looked around in Adobe Reader and Foxit but didn't see a "mirror" option.

I have an HP CP1518 printer, which I think is PCL, not Post Script.

Thanks.

Steve

2. Rollin_Again

Rollin_Again

I believe you can only do this in the full version of Adobe Acrobat instead of just the reader. You would essentially need to print each page separate using the PDF printer after changing the print property to "mirror"

If this is a one-time thing I'd be happy to convert the file for you. Just send me a private message and I can send you my email address.

You might also be able to accomplish this in Photoshop if you have it installed.

Regards,
    Rollin

3. asdfght5

asdfght5 Thread Starter

Thanks Rollin. I have learned from another source that Acrobat can meet my need.

Appreciate the offer to convert, but this is a task I will need to do from time to time. I should probably push on and find a solution.

Steve

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/834356