Solved: missing DLL error message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ivydunk

This is the message I receive after my computer is turned during startup. It doesn't appear all the time just every once in a while:

apdproxy.exe-Unable to locate component

This application has failed to start because Conn API.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem. I have run reg cure and it was not able to remedy this problem any suggestions would be helpful.

ivydunk

I was able to solve the problem by removing the nokiamanager.mox from the adobe files. What are the dangers of a registry cleaner? Thanks

ivydunk

I missed your blog with my first read. Please disregard the registry question. thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online