Solved: Missing hard drive space. Please help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobcoolos

Unreal Tournament game got corrupted. So I uninstalled it, but the unreal tournament 2004 folder was still there. No big deal, so I deleted the folder. But it still shows the hard drive space being used with no option to delete, or that it is there.

If anyone can suggest a program/utility or method to fix this, please let me know. Thanks in adavance.

Thanks,
~Da Bob~

1. Try restarting your computer

2. Get a program like "Eraser", from www.downloads.com for free. And tell the program to write over your free space. Do not do this option if you have deleted files, you plan to recover!

jh3si

bobcoolos

Solved, I just re-formated over the partition, it only had unreal 2k4 on it anyway. : D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online