1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[SOLVED] Modem/Nic Driver

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Justinl, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Justinl

Justinl Thread Starter

Hey all, I have a Diamond Multimedia Systems Modem/Nic combo card and I can't find the driver anywhere. Tried googling the seriel number, and checked the website but still no luck. S/N 42944000A39FF. Cant find the FCC ID. Any help would be appreciated. Its a PCI card if that helps, and I'm looking to use it with Windows 98.

Thanks all,

Glitch

2. Maritimesea

Maritimesea

I can't view available drivers from Diamond cuz they want me to set up some sort of account in which an email addy must be provided first. So, Driver Guide.com has all kinds but you'll need to identify your hardware. Not the serial number but the name of the card: Supramax, Supra3000, whatever... http://members.driverguide.com/inde...+Diamond+Multimedia+Systems+Modem&qa5=10&sm=s
    Username:drivers Password:all

3. Justinl

Justinl Thread Starter

Thanks, I tried drivers guide but there is no other identifying name on the card that I can find.... Only the name of the company and the serial number.

4. Maritimesea

Maritimesea

Try a program like Aida32. It will identify your hardware(among other things). It's a small freeware program, just do a google search for it.

5. Justinl

Justinl Thread Starter

Problem Solved, The company was actually AMD but the card said Diamond (Had to read the chip). THanks again for the advice especially that little program. Its incredible!

You Rock!

Glitch

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272457

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice