Solved: Monitor Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nomadn

I am having a problem with my monitor- one that I do not think involves my system at all. Basically, when I plug in my monitor and provide power for it, the Dell logo comes up briefly, for less than a second, and then disappears. Then, a few seconds later, the same thing occurs, and it is stuck in this loop. I believe the monitor is trying to start up, but is unable to for some reason. This occurs whether or not it is attached to anything, it simply is stuck in this boot up phase. Does anyone know what this problem is and how I can address it, or is the monitor broken and needs service?

Ya, I think your monitor might be broken. Try buying a new one, they are around $100 these days for a good LCD monitor. A loop in Windows.. Thats curable. But a loop in your Monitor's start up?
Try plugging in your monitor with another computer, and please post back telling what happened.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.