1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[SOLVED] Motherboard ID

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by KLT, Oct 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. KLT

KLT Thread Starter

Can anyone please tell me a way I can find out what make and model of mainboard I have. I bought a used computer and have no idea what it is. I have physically searched over the surface of the board with nothing found.
    Maybe there is a small utility out there that someone knows of I could run that would tell me what my hardware components are.
    I would appreciate any help.

2. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

Belarc or Aida32 will give you your motherboard all computer properties and software installed. Print a copy after the d/l and file it .:)

3. KLT

KLT Thread Starter

Thanks 700mb80min
    Both of those utilites are great just what I wanted and more.
    I really like aida32 best.
    Really appeciate your help take care.
    KLT :D

4. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

Don`t mention it . I usually make a print copy every couple of weeks or so , in case something`s changed . Glad it worked for you .

{ solved}

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!