[SOLVED] Motherboard??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

oldguy54

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a manual for an Elpina CE Ver.1.30 motherboard. I have run into a brick wall with this one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mark.

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
hi, From what I was able to find, PCChips is the general trade name, they have lots of sub-brands, Elpina may be included....here is a place to try and ID the board the HARD way...by selecting your CPU, and things like ISA, PCI slots, memory slots/type, chipset....the REAL hard way, but it sometimes works. http://www.stud.fernuni-hagen.de/q3998142/pcchips/pccjs.html

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
If this is an older board, you might try downloading the Total Hardware Reference, it has data for thousands of motherboards and expansion boards, but the latest stuff is 1999. It's great for figuring out older systems...

oldguy54

Thanks everyone,
I found a generic manual that is almost exactlly what I need.
Thanks again for all your help. I`ll be back with more questions i`m sure. Bye for now.

Mark.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online