Solved: Mouse Jumping

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

peda

Hello, please help me with this rather annoying problem;
Running Windows XP Home.

My mouse position seems to keep leaping to random positions of the screen at random intervals. It has been working fine for months and months, in fact- i have never come across this problem, then I leave my PC on for about 5 hours unattended, and it begins.

It's currently not so bad, but please help!

-PKE

peda

Please help- it's getting worse!

I've scanned for viruses and spyware- nothing
I've restarted my computer - nothing
I've removed the mouse - nothing

The last thing I remember doing before this problem occurred was plug in my new Psp Lite via USB. Please help asap!

peda

Yes it did- And I found out why!

After many hours of investigating my software, processes and drivers- i discovered that the movement of the mouse changed whenever i performed an action on my plugged in PSP. I thought that this was very odd.

10 minutes of experimental PSP-remote-ing later, and I had suddenly realised- my PSP power adapter was resting on a pile of papers and crap, underneath which was my graphics tablet! The current in the PSP charger was affecting the tablet!

Thanks for trying to help anyway- I was seriously perplexed :p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online