Solved: Mouse Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Anoman05

My mouse doesn't work on my computer anymore. It used to run fine, but now I will plug it in and it will work for like 2 seconds; and then freeze on the screen. I tried multiple mouse all USB. This seems very odd to me. Anyone have any advice.

Have you tried the mouse on another PC ? Sounds like a USB issue rather than a mouse problem . Have you a PS/2 mouse port on your PC to check whether that works ? I assume it's a desktop PC ...

Anoman05

Yes I have tried both mice on another PC, and they work fine. I also have my keyboard plugged into USB and that works. I also plugged in a few other things that used USB, all of them worked. It is very odd.

Aye , it's odd alright . Do you have a PS/2 mouse port on the PC and access to a PS/2 mouse ?

Anoman05

I believe I have the port, but do not have the mouse. I am in the process of just reformatting my whole computer. Luckily I didn't have any important files.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online