Solved: Movie Transfers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TheGrowlingAbyss

Okay, here is my situation. I have two folders with movies, one on my external hardrive, and the other on my desktop PC. Both contain at least 400 GB's of movies, however, both hardrives may have 10-20 different movies on them. Both the internal and external hardrive are 500 GB's.

I'd like to know how I could transfer the movies I don't have, so that both hardrives have the same movies, I cannot simply copy and replace and fill the difference because it states that I do not have enough space. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

TheGrowlingAbyss

I'm looking for a program possibly that compares the two for differences, or something along those lines.

valis

synchtoy will do that. It won't shrink them, so if you can only put 380 gigs on a drive, you won't get 400 on there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online