Solved: Moving icons to the startmenu

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ROGER7721

Good morning, i can't drag and drop icons from my desktop to the "all programs" section of the start menu.
I have windows home premium.
Thanks for your help,
roger

TerryNet

Terry
Right click an empty spot on the Taskbar - Properties - Start Menu tab - Customize... - is 'Enable context menus and dragging and dropping' selected?

ROGER7721

Thank you my friend, issue rectified. Good job, and thanks for your time,
grateful,
roger

ROGER7721

Terry, over 30,000 posts you dealt with? As a volunteer? I got the best to solve a trivial issue.
Am i glad this site was recommended to me.
All issues i have had and submitted to this site were rectified, quickly. It's hard for me to comprehend all the technicians are volunteers.your better than microsoft.
In some ways i feel uncomfortable sending my issues to volunteers, taking thier valuable time with my trivial issues.
Keep up the good work and thanks,
roger

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Staff online

Members online