1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: .mpeg,quicktime,windows media etc to DVD

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Mrcobra, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrcobra

Mrcobra Thread Starter

OK I have many .mpegs, avis,Windows media, files and such and I would like to be abel to put these on a dvd so that it will play in my home dvd player. I have tried several times with NO luck.

I currently have the following burning software. "cdburnerxp pro3" and "nero 7 essentials" which came with my dvd burner. I have done this once before and well with age ya kinda loose your memory lol. preferablly a free program ,lol

UPDATE: Ok I got some info that I don't know if it's true or now. I can only put .mpegs or .mpg onto a dvd and be able to play it in my dvd player?

Thank you

2. Mrcobra

Mrcobra Thread Starter

Alrighty then

3. Mrcobra

Mrcobra Thread Starter

ok thanks, lol

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!