[Solved] mplay32.exe,1"/play/close"%L"." and sndrec32.exe"%L"."

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jeane

ok!!!!!!!!!! what is it and how do i fix it,,,, eyes crossed knees woobly help?????????????????????

We need a little more background and details. For example, what version of Windows are you using, and what you are doing then this problem occurs?

jeane

sorry got excited i was able to even get on line, ok i'm on windows xp my biggest problem is when i do get to a web page i cant go any where eles if i went to got to a new page on the web pagesi have to close and reopen the web page i wented to go to. i'm mostly interested what mplay and sndrec is. thank you jeane

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
mplay32.exe is a media player for MIDI sound and sndrec is your sound recorder.

To fix the links try resetting the IE defaults.

Open Internet Explorer, select Tools, Options, and Programs tab. Then select the button Reset Web Settings.

Jeane,

That's great and thanks for letting us know. I will mark your thread solved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online