Solved: Mr.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

michaeljac

I have windows vista. My problem is that I am trying to download and burn a blu-ray moviesusing dvdfab 8. The movie doesn't seem to register and i clicked on blu-ray copy on dvdfab 8. A window did appear telling me that i need to create a set assoications control panel. what does that mean. Can you help me?

You might start with changing your tread title to remove the word Solved because it makes people think there's nothing to do in here any more.

As to the problem, I think it's telling you to take the three letters after the filename and look them up in Control Panel>Folder Options>File Associations, then associate them with the programme you wish to use to make the file visible.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online