1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: MS Access Reports question

Discussion in 'Archive: Business Applications' started by defscarlett, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. defscarlett

defscarlett Thread Starter

I have a report based on a query in Access. Since a text box in Access will only allow you to enter 250 characters, I had to make two textboxes for a notes field, Notes and Notes Cont. Now on the report when I don't need to use both Notes fields I get the title Notes Cont and a big empty space. Is there a way to make that field/title not show if it is null, and if it is not null show the field, but not the title?

2. OBP

OBP

Use a memo field instead of a Text Field

3. defscarlett

defscarlett Thread Starter

4. jimr381

jimr381

First Name:
    Jim
    For clarification purposes, TEXT fields can hold up to 255 characters and MEMO data types can hold up to 65,535. Can you please mark this post as solved via the "Mark Solved" button at the top of the post?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752546

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice