Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: MS Word Forms

852 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  timmycl_7 
#1 ·
Hi,

I have created a form in MS Word and have encountered a problem. The form does not hold its structure. I have fields within the form which potentially could expand to multiple pages. At the moment though the field will only expand to a maximum of 1 page and one order to do this it seperates from the original structure of the form. Does anyone know a way around this? I used tables to create the structure of the form.

Regards
Tim

#2 ·
Is there a size limit for the data type on the field? I know most text data types limit it to 255~256 characters? Have you thought about Access Forms?

#3 ·
Hi thanks for you help,

the text boxes are set to unlimited length, the problem is to do with the fact that I have used tables to set out the structure of the forms. I ran a trial without the table and this allowed me fill out detail for over a page.

Regards

#4 ·
Have you tried breaking the tables apart and then seeing if you still had the issue?

What I mean by this is having one table before another within the document. So basically the whole document is sets of tables instead of one single table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.