(Solved) MSN Messenger Shortcut ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

joe2cool

Hi just wondered if someone could help since a previous 2 upgrades the shortcut for my 'Messenger' on my desktop doesn't work, just says when clicked 'The parameter is incorrect'

No problem accessing hotmail through Outlook, but I was just wondering if there was a way to make another shortcut. I am aware of the usual method !

In my startup MSN is just for installing the program. ;) so I can't create a shortcut from there.

THX!! :)

:cool: ;)

Hi joe2cool

Go to C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger (assuming you did a default install) right click msnmsgr.exe and click create shortcut - drag and drop the shortcut to your desktop

delete your old shortcut

steam

joe2cool

Thx !! Steamwiz appreciated.......just couldn't think, was going to reinstall.......you wouldn't know how I could replace the toolbar button for MSN messenger which I had before it disappeared too ?

Thx Again

Take Care ! ;)

:cool:

Toolbar button? Do you mean the "Quick Launch" part of the task bar? If so, drag the shortcut on your desktop with your right mouse button (not the left) over to the quick launch area, and then click "copy here"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts