Solved: Multiple Excel Cells Selected

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

timmyb1216

I am having an issue in Excel 2011. When I single left click 1 cell in a workbook...it selects the one I click on plus the cell directly under it. I've tried to close and reopen the program...also tried pressing F8 for the "Extend Selection" option. Please help...this is very annoying.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2037 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 30004 MB, Free - 14714 MB; D: Total - 44774 MB, Free - 44422 MB; E: Total - 1506 MB, Free - 774 MB; H: Total - 476906 MB, Free - 475123 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0RF703
Antivirus: McAfee VirusScan Enterprise, Updated: No, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

timmyb1216

I got it to work...You have to stay in the "Normal view" of the spreadsheet and not the "Page Layout" view, and it works fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online