Solved: my computer has gone crazy,please help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bettyr

something has happen to my computer, it takes 6 times far it to finally connect,then i get this errow
c:\document~\owner\locals~\temp\wer264e.dir00\mini071505-02.dmp

c:\document~\ownew\locals~\temp\wer264e.dir00\sysdata.data

and when i look to see what it is it says its comes from aol and this is it
atwpkt2.sys but there suppose to be working on it this has been going on far a while and getting worse

cybertech

Retired Moderator
* Go here to download CCleaner.
  • Install CCleaner
  • Launch CCleaner and look in the upper right corner and click on the "Options" button.
  • Click "Advanced" and remove the check by "Only delete files in Windows temp folders older than 48 hours".
  • Click OK
  • Do not run CCleaner yet. You will run it later in safe mode.

* Restart your computer into safe mode now. Perform the following steps in safe mode:

* Start Ccleaner and click Run Cleaner

* Restart back into Windows normally now.

bettyr

man you guys are great,this is 2 fixes in a row, thank you so very much,did all you said . i turned it back on and it started right up.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
Thank you! That donation will get your ads turned off for a year. Did you include your TSG user id?

bettyr

yes i think i did,it shows it in the email showing where i paid

cybertech

Retired Moderator
Good, if the ads don't get turn off in a week post back and let us know!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online