Solved: My desktop is gone!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kendykorn

Hey i need help in gettin my desktop and taskbar back, after i have signed into my account im staring at a black screen. The only way i can use the internet or any other program is my going through my task manager. The thing is i was away for a while and i dont know what my brother has downloaded or anything...HELP..!!:(

bicycle bill

Banned
In task manager click new task> type in explorer.exe>OK.May get you back up and running.

Kendykorn

Omg theres my desktop lol thank you so much! will i have to do that everytime i go on my laptop?

Kendykorn

Will i have to do that everytime i go on my laptop or should that be it sorted now? x

bicycle bill

Banned
No unless the same problem comes up again but it does not always work. Sometimes one cannot open task manager.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online