Solved: My DVD Plus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chuck-HD

I had this program My dvd plus. I've used it before. Now after useing it the program disappeared. I click on the shortcut and it says it's installing it. But it ends up saying,,,The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package: MY DVD.MSI.
Use source c:\hp\tmp\src\
I try useing that source and it doesn't work.

Thanks,
chuck.

Thanks I'll give it a try and let ya know.
chuck
Do you have an HP PC? If so, was My dvd plus pre-installed?
If so, go to Start>All Programs> PC Help & Tools

Is there anything that says application recovery? If there is, uninstall My dvd plus, then re-install using the app recovery.

chuck-HD

I'll give it a try the freewarfe program didn't suit my needs , Sorry I didn't repost that.
chuck.

chuck-HD

Do you have an HP PC? If so, was My dvd plus pre-installed?
If so, go to Start>All Programs> PC Help & Tools

Is there anything that says application recovery? If there is, uninstall My dvd plus, then re-install using the app recovery.
Hi Rootbear,
Thank you very much, you're a Godsend. It worked perfectly.
I can't thank you enough.
chuck-HD(y):):)(y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online