Solved: My Gmail Inbox messages are now double-spaced

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nemoryer

For 3 days now, I am noticing my gmail inbox page messages are double spaced when they were single spaced before, I don't know what caused this but obviously, something I may have clicked inadvertently. I used to see this before also but it would correct itself to having my messages lining up as single spaced.

I have not yet converted to chrome and am using the old standard gmail.

Just looks weird that the lines are far apart. I want them back to single space, anyone know how to do this? And step-by-step instructions only please, if you can.

Thank you.

Try this.
Click on the Gear icon in the top-right corner of your inbox and change the Display Density to “Compact”
Are you still using old Gmail interface ? I thought Gmail has forced all users to new interface and that is why suggested the above step.

nemoryer

A BIG HUG AND KISS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKED! Thank you. Happy New Year.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online