Solved: My internet crashes whenever I start up a game or some processes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GoldenCow

Hello everyone, I am new here so I am very sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

I am having a bit of trouble with my internet. Whenever I start up a video game like ArmA, CoD, BF3, GMod, ect. My internet crashes. I also ran game booster and it crashed my internet. It started doing this recently, and I have no idea why. I really have no idea how to fix it, so I apologize if I am missing a piece of information.

System Specs:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 4022 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450, 1023 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 953766 MB, Free - 26052 MB;
Motherboard: MSI, P55-GD80 (MS-7581)
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it!

Hi, try to update your network connections drivers.
Also the internet connection will be stronger if you use the cable. (wired connection)
Check this Google search for more solutions Here

GoldenCow

I tried to update my wireless adapter but that didn't fix the problem. I just find it really weird because like 2 seconds after I exit the game, for example GMod, the list of WiFi's that I can connect to pops back up.

GoldenCow

Well I fixed my problem. I guess my wireless adapter was just faulty or something. It was like 50-70 bucks when I bought it from Fry's, and I maybe used it for 9 months tops. What a rip off; To everyone out there, Don't buy a DLINK Wireless adapter.

Anyways, I went ahead and bought a 50ft Rocketfish Ethernet cord and now my internet is working beautifully, it's a lot faster too. Thanks Amai for trying to help me.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online