Solved: My Mouse is stuck :( Toshiba laptop -somehow I locked the keyboard

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hotskates

I think I hit "Function and F1" causing the mouse to stop dead in its track. WHen I plug in my cordless mouse to the laptop I am able to move the mouse but not using the mousepad on the laptop. I messed around with the FUnction and F1 again and can't get it to release. ANy ideas?

hotskates

Moderator: go ahead and delete this thread. I held down the power button and restarted my computer and everything re-set back to normal.

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
We don't like to delete threads...... someone will no doubt run into the same issue and come across your thread and be able to help themselves.......can't we leave it?

hotskates

Sure - we can leave it. I would be glad if it helped someone else! I just wasn't sure if it was a waste of space or not.

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
We have 534,000+ members, and a lot of them post a lot- space is not a concern here. Space , for a website, is server hard drives and webhosting, for the traffic. It's not like New York City space.....

hotskates

We have 534,000+ members, and a lot of them post a lot- space is not a concern here. Space , for a website, is server hard drives and webhosting, for the traffic. It's not like New York City space.....
Gotcha :) Regarding this thread, My son just Googled the problem and it was answered there. So my concern was that, I didn't want to add to the thousands of wasteful threads started here if it wasn't helpful.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online