1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: My scanner won't scan - suggestions?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Prestonzee, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prestonzee

Prestonzee Thread Starter

My HP PSC 750 prints ok, but It will not scan anymore. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the a1403_05_enu_xp (HP psc 750 Driver), but it still will not scan. Any ideas?

2. nessyguin

nessyguin

Is there anything showing in Control Panel/Scanners and Cameras ? It may be that the scanner component of your all-in-one hasnt been installed .

3. Prestonzee

Prestonzee Thread Starter

Thanks to your helpful reply, I tried the scanner from the cp........it worked!!!!
    Then i tried it from the button on the printer itself.........it worked again!!!!!
    The only change I made was reconnecting the printer with the computer (xp) five minutes ago.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752580

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice