1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: My XP flickers then screen gose black

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by WebPriest, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WebPriest

WebPriest Thread Starter

My XP flickers then screen gose black after about 7 times trying to get it to boot it will boot on the 7th or 10th time. I put a new Video card in that is not the problem its got be on the start up for XP or it my monitor 22"Viewsonic I reformatted about 5 times now sometimes it will get stuck and keep saying alt +ctrl + del and keeps going in circles then I boot from XP CD sometimes it will take me to my desktop and will be fine other times I had to reformatt PLEASE HELP !! if I reformatt one more time Iam going to CRY !! lol ThanXs Webby

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1006379

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice