1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[SOLVED] Nav Ams

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by dt37210, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dt37210

dt37210 Thread Starter

I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS CAUSE NAV WASNT UNINSTALLED FROM AN ADMIN ACCOUNT BUT ITS NOT IN THE ADD REMOVE PROGS BUT SOME HOW WHEN I GO TO REINSTALL IT IT COMES UP WITH A
    UNABLE TO LOCATE AMS UNINSTALL NOW IM NOT SURE IF THIS LAPTOP HAD NORTON PUSHED OUT TO IT FROM THE SERVER OR IF IT WAS INSTALLED LOCALLY THE FIRST TIME BUT I NEED TO GET NAV BACK ON THERE AND RUNNIN AGAIN AND I TRIED TO PUSH IT FROM THE SERVER AND FROM THE LOCAL MACHINE AND THE ERROR KEEPS POPPIN UP THAT IT CANT NOT UNISTALL THE AMS CLIENT DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS
    IN SERVICES DEFWATCH AND NAV32 ARE STILL THERE NOT RUNNIN BUT THEY ARE IN THE SERVICES I AM TRYIN TO FIND A FAST AND EASY WAY TO GET NORTON BACK ON THERE WITH OUT A RELOAD OF THE OS WHICH I DONT THINK IS NECCESSARY
    THANKIN YOU IN ADVANCE

SGT TORRES
    US ARMY

2. dt37210

dt37210 Thread Starter

is there anyone out there can can give me sopme type of help or suggestions

3. dt37210

dt37210 Thread Starter

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HECK THE AMS UNISTALL IS WHEN DEALIN WITH NAV FOR SOME REASON IT GIVE ME AN ERROR SAYIN THAT IT IS UN ABLE TO LOCATE THE AMS CLIENT UNINSTALL

4. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

5. dt37210

dt37210 Thread Starter

I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND LET YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS WHAT I NEEDED AND THAT YOU HELPED OUT AND SAVED ME SOME TIME BY GOIN TO NORTON AND LOOKIN THAT UP FOR ME I APPRECIATE IT YOU HELPE DOUT A TROOP IN IRAQ WHO DOESNT HAVE MUCH TIME TO LOOK UP **** LIKE THAT SO IN A WAY YOU DID YOU JOB TO SUPPORT THE SOLDIERS OVER HERE HAHAHAHA WELL TAKE CARE AND KEEP LOOKIN OUT

SGT TORRES

6. ~Candy~

You're welcome. Come home safely.

7. ~Candy~

8. dt37210

dt37210 Thread Starter

yes they are the same threads
    i wrote this one first then i rewrote it and then you answered it thank you
    so whats up ma you still in mexico?

9. ~Candy~

Ok, did a merge. Actually in Vegas now.....

You're welcome once again ;)

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167085

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice