[SOLVED] Nav Ams

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dt37210

I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS CAUSE NAV WASNT UNINSTALLED FROM AN ADMIN ACCOUNT BUT ITS NOT IN THE ADD REMOVE PROGS BUT SOME HOW WHEN I GO TO REINSTALL IT IT COMES UP WITH A
UNABLE TO LOCATE AMS UNINSTALL NOW IM NOT SURE IF THIS LAPTOP HAD NORTON PUSHED OUT TO IT FROM THE SERVER OR IF IT WAS INSTALLED LOCALLY THE FIRST TIME BUT I NEED TO GET NAV BACK ON THERE AND RUNNIN AGAIN AND I TRIED TO PUSH IT FROM THE SERVER AND FROM THE LOCAL MACHINE AND THE ERROR KEEPS POPPIN UP THAT IT CANT NOT UNISTALL THE AMS CLIENT DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS
IN SERVICES DEFWATCH AND NAV32 ARE STILL THERE NOT RUNNIN BUT THEY ARE IN THE SERVICES I AM TRYIN TO FIND A FAST AND EASY WAY TO GET NORTON BACK ON THERE WITH OUT A RELOAD OF THE OS WHICH I DONT THINK IS NECCESSARY
THANKIN YOU IN ADVANCE

SGT TORRES
US ARMY

dt37210

is there anyone out there can can give me sopme type of help or suggestions

dt37210

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HECK THE AMS UNISTALL IS WHEN DEALIN WITH NAV FOR SOME REASON IT GIVE ME AN ERROR SAYIN THAT IT IS UN ABLE TO LOCATE THE AMS CLIENT UNINSTALL

dt37210

I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND LET YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS WHAT I NEEDED AND THAT YOU HELPED OUT AND SAVED ME SOME TIME BY GOIN TO NORTON AND LOOKIN THAT UP FOR ME I APPRECIATE IT YOU HELPE DOUT A TROOP IN IRAQ WHO DOESNT HAVE MUCH TIME TO LOOK UP **** LIKE THAT SO IN A WAY YOU DID YOU JOB TO SUPPORT THE SOLDIERS OVER HERE HAHAHAHA WELL TAKE CARE AND KEEP LOOKIN OUT

SGT TORRES

dt37210

yes they are the same threads
i wrote this one first then i rewrote it and then you answered it thank you
so whats up ma you still in mexico?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Ok, did a merge. Actually in Vegas now.....

You're welcome once again ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online