Solved: need a good program to make CD inserts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

i hate ram

hey everyone

big-k and i are looking for a program that we can EASILY make cd covers with front/rear and the back tray inlay design. we are using nero cover designer right now and we feel like we're playing with a 2 year old... it's impossible to use. we're both familiar with photoshop.

also, these covers need to be able to be easily distributed to people with pc's and macs, and need to be able to print out without tweaking and/or using this program.

It might sound too easy an answer but I use Word to make cd covers, you can find templates on the web or make your own
And most people can use Word

i hate ram

actually, i found templates for photoshop to make cd covers! i was also able to save them as pdf files, so they came out perfect.... man do they look nice :)

thanks!

Guyzer

Guy
If you find templates it may help others if you post the link.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!