1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Need an AGP video card

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mickey57, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickey57

mickey57 Thread Starter

Hello all,
    .....I need an AGP graphics card that will work with windows 7 to get me two separate x-screens.That is,separate control over two monitors.I will just cut and paste a ticket I made to the XFX support site.Nvidia forums are down.My dilemma:
    NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
    The nView Desktop Manager will not be included in drivers for GeForce products.
    ********************************************************************************
    ....I have the latest drivers for my card.(191.07) ....Even tried the new beta driver-195.39.I can not get separate X-screens to work with dual monitors...There is no Nvidia control Panel like I can see with my XP install.(This is a win 7 64 bit install).I have to have support for Dual monitors.Is it possible with this G-Force 6200 card?If I have to buy another card to get separate X-screens it will not be Nvidia,because of the lack of support
    From what I understand,Nvidia has stopped support of their Desktop manager.What windows has to offer for Separate monitors just sucks.Can somone please tell me what AGP card will do what I ask?

2. mickey57

mickey57 Thread Starter

....Winblows 7 just came thru with a 300 mb update.The updated drivers for Nvidia where there!!!!!!!1...Hot Damn,.,,,I gots me dual monitors now but one problem I haven't solved yet is different pics on the two desktops...A third party software would probably do it.
    ....Last hurdle for me is the Creative Labs sound card...Got a fix for it thru the Kx website but there are issues with that.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/873771

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice