Solved: Need free CD\DVD Burner software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sepala

Hi ,

I am looking for a free but powerful CD/DVD Burning software. Please let me know if you know any. It's really good if you can provide the original download location.

Thanks

If you're primarily going to burn DVD's, I'd use Imgburn.

If you're going to burn Audio CD's or need to do direct disc to disc copies, get CDBurnerXP.

Nero provides a free version of its full product, called Nero BurnLite, currently in version 10.
This is for data buring only. Unfortunately, it only burns to CDs and DVDs. Your still have to provide an e-mail to download, though.

I've also found InfraRecorder on another forum thread.

Other related thoughts:

If you need to burn ISO files to disc, there is a free program, ISO Recorder by Alexander Feinman. It features some more image-management capabilities.

Also, if you need to mount image files, there is a free program, Gizmo Drive, included in Gizmo Central. Yu can also burn the images to disc with this program. (I'm not sure if it burns data, too, and if supports Blu-ray.)

Windows includes disc burning, and image recording capabilities, too, if you're satisfied with these.
For data burning in Windows, just drag and drop the files you want to burn to the optical drive and choose "Burn files to disc".

For ISO files, right click on them, choose to Open with Windows Disc Image Recorder.

Windows does burn discs slower than third-party software, though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online