1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Need help on removing free ride games toolbar

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by jparker80, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jparker80

jparker80 Thread Starter

I have this freaking toolbar called Free_Ride_Games toolbar that enables itself after i disable it changes my home page it's not in my add-remove programs i'v searched the whole computer for files on it the only place i see it is in manage toolbars i disable it as soon as i click out its on again any ideas. I have allready ran microsoft molichious tool removal it doesn't detect it. My os is win xp pro

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

How to Uninstall Free Ride Games Toolbar

If no luck,

Please click HERE to download and install HijackThis.

Run it and select Do a system scan and save a logfile from the Main Menu.

The log will be saved in Notepad. Copy and paste the log in your next post.

IMPORTANT: Do not fix anything

3. jparker80

jparker80 Thread Starter

I apologize for not following through with the instructions i knew what to do and how to get rid of the tool bar. I just didn't know where it was located. and many,many thanks for whatever that was i used to find those files. who ever put that program together has got my respect. Again thank you very much for your help.
    Jerry

P.S. I did happen to make a copy of the log file if you really need it

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/961837