Solved: Need Help w/ 2 monitors -1 computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

billme630

How would i go about setting up an extra monitor to run at same time with Laptop so i have 2 screens to use ? Any help is appreciated . Thank You .

If your laptop has a VGA port (most do), just plug another monitor into it, and switch displays using the key on your keyboard. Depending on the graphics chipset, you may be limited to just displaying a clone of the desktop, or you may be able to extend your desktop onto it.

VGA port looks like this:

billme630

LOL , if i known it was that easy , i would have never posted . I was given option clone or extend , i extended. Thanks again.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Look at the top of this page.
Find Thread Tools .. and solve it there.
It's your thread .. only you can "Solve" it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online