Solved: Need instruction manual for "Recuva"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
I just can't manage to locate a download site for a "Recuva" instruction manual. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Have "googled" with no success. Lots of references but no "bingo."

I have found a deleted file I need to put back in place at C:\Programs\---------, but I do not know how to do this! Hence, the need for the manual.

{redoak}

DoubleHelix

Banned
When you select a file to recover, you pick the location you want it recovered to.

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
When you select a file to recover, you pick the location you want it recovered to.
Thanks both of you for the response. I have signed in for help at "P" forums. Still can't download an instruction manual. I have found "P" not user friendly to an 81 year old!

"DH": The program only advised placing the recovered file on a disc/partition other than where it resided. I have done that. Now I need to move it into the spot where it came from on "C."

{redoak}

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Thanks for that bit of info. I'll "go back to the drawing board" later today. Have to do a bit of snow throwing first! Had 10-12" yesterday and into this early morning. First t was lightweight, but the overnight 'stuff' was wet, as it has loaded down all the vegetation.

{redoak}

DoubleHelix

Banned
Cut and paste the file. I don't understand what the problem is. Once the file is restored, it's just a file. It has nothing at all to do with Recuva at that point. Move it to where you want it.

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Cut and paste the file. I don't understand what the problem is. Once the file is restored, it's just a file. It has nothing at all to do with Recuva at that point. Move it to where you want it.
"DH": You have now told me what I need to do. Thanks.

This may be obvious to you, but I am a very inexperienced computer user who had no idea what I needed to do to put the file back in place. My 6000+ posts are not a reflection of my expertise.

{redoak}

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online