Solved: need pc protection which 2 buy ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

damdan63

hi; i need help on which kind of protection to buy for my pc ?norton security expierd &kaspersky expires in 2 days.....dont know what kind of protection 2 buy or which kind to get !!! any suggestions please help.......thanks.........

hi; i need help on which kind of protection to buy for my pc ?norton security expierd &kaspersky expires in 2 days.....dont know what kind of protection 2 buy or which kind to get !!! any suggestions please help.......thanks.........
I would recommend ESET's NOD32. It is frequently rated the best Anti-Virus/Spyware product and detects far more than most other similar software. Ensure you have a firewall installed as well. I like Zone Alarm, myself. It's free and pretty good.

damdan63

hi guy or gal's thanks once again......thank u for your time & attention it was helpful

damdan63

hi,sluice i did what you said zone alarm as i was downloading it (i dont recall if i down load the whole file or if i canceld) i had to leave , so i trun off pc when i restart i could not log in to yahoo mail or conect to any other link called yahoo suport and was told to uninstall za had to reboot and change modem pass word it was a good experance!!!! but now i can uninstal any program will post new thread on that one thank you very much...... oh ya i just whent with what i use to have it came with my pc when i bought it norton thanks once again GOD BLESS........Ihope I dont run in to anymore jams!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online