1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Need software to burn for Dell DVD/CD RW

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ThunderDog, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThunderDog

ThunderDog Thread Starter

I am in need of the drivers for my TSSTcorp CD/DVDW SH-S162L

I have a 'roxio' CD from Dell, this might be it, but no mention of the DVD on it. Can I just use a 'free' third party software for this, it does play DVD,s just doesnt have anything to write to them.:confused:

Actually, its not the 'drivers' I need the writing/burning software.

2. aka Brett

aka Brett Banned

You can use the built in windows software....right click on file{s} send to dvd writer
    If it will write to a DVD is may only be able to read DVDs

3. SUEOHIO

SUEOHIO

First Name:
    SUE
    the roxio program should work. i have an old sonic record now6.5 version cd that came with one of my old dells the computer went to heaven thanks to a bad motherboard. it will burn and make copies of cds and dvds. but a cd/ dvd drive has to be able to read and burn dvds not just cds. on most new computers u should be ok. on older ones it might just burn cds only. hope this helps.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/998510

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice