1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Need to create duplicate copies of EEG on CD-R

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Michelle04, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Michelle04

Michelle04 Thread Starter

My daughter was discharged from the ER with a copy of her EEG on a CD-R. She is to follow-up with a neurologist and a neurosurgeon and she has an attorney, all of which require copies of this EEG. I am using a Compaq Presario V5000 with Windows XP and the EEG was made at the hospital utilizing Cadwell EZ Reader. Can someone instruct me as to how to make duplicate copies of this CD? Thank you.

2. stantley

stantley

Get CDBurnerXP, a freeware CD/DVD burning program.

When you open the program choose "Copy disc" and then "copy data". This make an exact copy of the CD.

Put in the source CD, then it will prompt you to put in the blank CD-R. Once that's done put in another blank to make another copy.

3. Michelle04

Thank you very much for your assistance. I have completed the task at hand thanks to your help. If I recall correctly from when I posted my thread, techguy requests that I do something specific to indicate if I was able to resolve my issue. Please let me know where to go/how to do this for and I will take care of it.
    Thank you again.

Michelle

4. stantley

stantley

You're welcome. :) I'm glad you were able to burn the CD's. You can click on "Thread Tools" and then "Mark solved".

I hope you're daughter is doing better.

5. Michelle04

OK, thanks. It's now marked "solved". Since you were so helpful on this ?, I've just posted another ? about if it's possible for me to slow down the speed at which I hear an audio file, for the purpose of transcription. Maybe you know the answer to this one as well?

6. lordsmurf

lordsmurf

Not really, no. The person will sound drunk if the audio is slowed down.
    I'd do that in Audacity.

A better option is to just rewind the audio when you need to hear something again, or hit pause when you need to type and catch up.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914138

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice