Solved: Needeware

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

4harpers

I am wondering if anyone can help. I keep getting a pop-up wanting to install a program called internet needeware. I always click no and it keeps coming up periodiclly a few times a day randomly. What is it? How can I get rid of it? Thank you.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
You should post a log for us to review.
Click on this link: http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/files/HJTsetup.exe Double click on the file and it will install to C:\program files\hijackthis and create an entry in the start menu and an optional shortcut on desktop.

Close out any open browsers and launch the program.
Click on "Do a system scan and save a logfile.
The log will open in Notepad
Go to Edit,Select All, Edit, Copy
Come back to this thread
And press Ctrl+V to paste the log into the thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online