1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Nero "audio CD writing problem"

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by arthurx1234, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. arthurx1234

arthurx1234 Thread Starter

every time i write a audio cd with nero i get an error on the last 2 songs--- the message informs me there has been a tracking error and nero was unable to peform a disc at once write.
    The disc plays but the last couple of tracks refuse to play
    i have reinstalled version 6.6.0.6 and 6.3.0.15 but both versions give me the same problem---i have downloaded all the cleaning tools from the Ahead website but still have this problem.
    i have the same burner/media etc as before the only difference is that a number of weeks ago i had a serious virus infection and had to format my hard drive
    any help would be great
    thanks
    ARTHUR.

2. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

you are not trying to squeeze too many songs on those cd's are you ? it needs a little room at the end for lead out and space between tracks,try doing it with fewer tracks,more or less as an experiment,to see if you still get the problem .....

3. Sarang

Sarang

I have nero myself, and when i don't put enough space at the end of the cd, it will cause that problem for me aswell, try deleting the last 2 songs.. this way you have enough room .. hope this helps

4. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

5. arthurx1234

As i said i never had this problem before i could fill the disc to 79 mins with no problem---i will try deleting 2 songs but since this problem started i have been using "TUNESPARK" an app i used years ago before NERO and i dont get this problem with TUNESPARK

I try to have as few burning apps on my pc as possible to avoid any conflicts, however, if i cannot fix this problem i will download BURNATONCE and try that as i want 1 prog to do ALL my burning DVD/MP3/DATA/AUDIO and NERO was the obvious choice but will give BURNATONCE ago as its free plus it has some good reviews.

cheers for the help so far but if anyone else has any "sure fire fixes" please post them here

thanks again

Arthur.

6. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

Would be interested to know if you manage to download that Arthur,I just tried and got nowhere ...

7. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

The DVD part of burnatonce is useless, you need a key for the plugin.. although free, almost impossible to get.

8. arthurx1234

Well bu**er me managed to get the plug in---all deatails are on the homepage but are rather unclear and burned my first DVD movie with this software last night---everything went ok but will have to watch it before giving this software the thumbs up ---but so far so good

Oh the plug in is in the text file go to http://www.burnatonce.com/index.htm?features

then find optional download and --click it

find the post by Administrator

click on ProDVD read me

search in text for "CDR_SECURITY" there is a long line of text after this which starts "8:dvd,clone" (i think) highlight ALL this text. This is the text you put into ProDVD when prompted--then restart computer and--off you go

Arthur.

9. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

Hmm... I used burnatonce for quite a while, very handy. The last version came ready to burn DVD, but the latest didn't. I had gotten a key from the plug-in author, then one day it expires. Email off for another...... nothing.

Will follow your links.

You got it working? This is from their site:

Also, please note that public keys found in the ProDVD readme file will not work on windows.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/333864

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice